Friday 8 January 2016

Let's start again

Mum has asked me a few times over the last few weeks whether I've written any new blog posts. The answer has been no. But, I've decided to re-attempt documenting some of my adventures, partly as an easy way to share photos and stories from my recent European trip.

I've opted to start a brand new blog for a couple of reasons. Firstly, my old one was powered through Wordpress, which isn't liked by Kazakh Internet (I could access dashboard, but I could not actually view my own site; a number of the blogs I follow are Wordpress-based, and I have trouble loading them, too). Secondly, I don't particularly see myself extending my stay in Kyzylorda (my old blog was called "The Kyzylorda Diaries") at this point in time, and wanted a name that would reflect my on-going plans, wherever in the world I end up.

So, let Blog 2.0 begin. As usual, I will possibly be very relaxed about a posting schedule, so feel free to harass me if I'm not updating it as often as you want (Hi Mum!).

-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment